The Tallahassee Garden Club was organized in 1926 and is a member of the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs and the Deep South Region of National Garden Clubs. The Tallahassee Garden Club currently has 25 garden circles and over 600 members.
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll get from joining the Tallahassee Garden Club:
- A subscription to the Florida Gardener Magazine, published four times a year by the Federation of Florida Garden Clubs
- Monthly circle meetings (September – May) with programs relating to gardening, plant materials, floral design, garden tours, horticulture, and the environment
- Plant exchanges and horticulture programs (September – November, January – May)
- Annual holiday celebrations, luncheons, yard sales, flower shows, and fund raising events and silent auctions of garden related items
- Member gift shop with gardening related items, including the Savory and Sage cookbook and floral design calendars
- Community garden learn-and-work days
- Community service projects to advance the arts of gardening
- Floral design classes, flower show judges school, gardening study courses, “Digging It” horticulture series classes, environmental study courses, landscape design courses, and other gardening related short courses.
Interested in joining?
Contact Beth Trotman, 1st Vice President and Membership Chairman, at email@example.com, or by phone at 850-766-4416. Or you can fill out our short membership application and mail it to Membership Chairman, 507 N. Calhoun St. Tallahassee, Fl 32301.
Have more questions? Please call (850) 766-4416 for more information.